Microsource’s Telecom Development Technology group combines our management-consulting approach with in-depth IT expertise to provide internal technology teams with customized, objective technology-strategy and consulting services. We work closely with telecom clients who are facing new business challenges that place high demand on future IT capabilities.
Our consultants help CTOs and CIOs with major investment decisions that affect their company’s performance. Our expertise and insights, developed through serving telecom operators, give us a rich understanding of the dynamic nature of the IT and technology landscape and the complexity involved in using technology to deliver real value and impact. The net effect for our clients is significant improvement in their overall IT performance and return on investment, along with a decrease in total cost of ownership.
Our consultants help clients:
• Develop comprehensive IT strategies and governance models
• Design roadmaps for future IT architecture
• Implement a lean approach in applications development and maintenance (ADM), as well as in IT infrastructure
• Perform IT capability-gap analyses to ensure seamless service delivery
• Conduct objective cost and performance analyses of service delivery models—from on-site, to co-sourced, to outsourced
• Apply best practices in demand management, as well as in vendor management