Procurement is a part of all EPC projects, but it is also practical and economical to integrate into most oil and gas projects. Close interaction between engineering team and procurement specialists keeps projects within budget and on schedule by securing the right materials and equipment at the most favorable price and in due time.
Microsource handles all aspects of the supply chain on oil and gas EPC projects, or as a stand-alone service. Our procurement experts manage contracts from request for quotation to contract closeout. This includes tender support, bid evaluation, supplier selection, and audits.
As part of our strategic sourcing solution, we can supplement our client’s procurement function with experienced manpower during periods of project peak work load.
Our procurement services for the oil and gas industry cover:
• Bid clarification and evaluation
• Supplier and subcontractors prequalification, approval and monitoring
• Follow-up/expediting/quay check
• Transport, logistics, warehousing and handling of backload
• Receipt of goods, invoice handling and reporting
• Framework agreements, procurement strategy, budget and planning